The Hiperos User Group (HUG) is an independent community made up of organizations that are currently using Hiperos. All licensed Hiperos customers are eligible to join HUG.
HUG was formed to facilitate best practices, knowledge sharing and collaboration with other Hiperos customers. It was also established to influence direction and support overall customer efficiency and effectiveness in using the Hiperos product.
For more information please contact:
Tammy Middendorf, Hiperos User Group Secretary
- To represent the technical, operational and strategic interests of each member organization in respect of the continuing use of the Hiperos product
- To identify and promote a shared knowledge bank of tips and techniques in respect of the customers’ operation and support of the Hiperos product
- To increase the effectiveness and efficiency of all members in their use of the Hiperos product through the sharing of knowledge, approaches, techniques and experiences
- To act as an “expert group” aimed at providing Hiperos with emerging requirements within each member’s business areas
- To serve as a forum to ensure that customer voice is effectively heard by Hiperos and to foster beneficial connections between customers
- To foster effective communications and a working relationship with Hiperos
- The ability to network with, share experiences with, and learn from other customers
- The ability to work with other customers and Hiperos to chart the future direction of the product
- The ability to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your implementation, use and support of the Hiperos product
- The ability to participate in the prioritization of enhancement requests
The User group will meet on a regular basis to manage and execute on its objectives.
- Regular Meetings – Monthly remote access meeting to execute on User Group objectives
- Annual Meeting – Full day face-to-face meeting to conduct User Group governance and planning activities and execute on User Group objectives